COVID19 has had a catastrophic impact on the hospitality sector and our small restaurant. Due to the latest regulations, we are only able to open our terrace to our guests from the 12th April. This is a reduction of 80% in our capacity.
In order to be able to pay for our running costs we need to put a few temporary measures in place. These are listed in the note section below. These measures are temporary until we are back to normal operating conditions.
LIVE MUSIC STARTS AT 6.00PM EVERY FRI, SAT, SUN
Temporary COVID measures:
1. This is a reservation request. Please allow us time to confirm your booking.
2. We are a small venue and 'No-shows' really hurt us. Due to record high number of 'No-shows' after the first lock-down, we are now charging a £10 deposit per person to confirm reservations. This will be charged over the phone when confirming your reservation and will be deducted from your final bill when you visits us. If your plans change, we require 48-hours notice to return your deposit in full.
3. As we will only be able to serve up to 4/5 tables per sitting, we need to make sure we can cover our basic running costs. It is with our deepest regret to inform you that we require a £30 min spend per person. This is a temporary measure until May.
4. Each booking will be for a 2-hour slot. If your table is not booked later you are welcome to stay longer.
5. We can only hold tables for 15min. Please let us know if you are running late.