COVID19 has had a catastrophic impact on the hospitality sector and our small restaurant. Due to COVID regulations, we are operating on reduced capacity.
In order to be able to pay for our running costs we need to put a few temporary measures in place. These are listed in the note section below. These measures are temporary until we are back to normal operating conditions.
LIVE MUSIC STARTS AT 6.30PM EVERY FRI, SAT, SUN
LIVE COMEDY STARTS AT 8.00PM EVERY WED
Temporary COVID measures:
1. If you are making a non-instant booking this means we have to confirm your booking.
2. We are a small venue and 'No-shows' really hurt us. Due to record high number of 'No-shows' after the first lock-down, we are now charging a £10 deposit per person to confirm reservations. If your plans change, we require 48-hours notice to return your deposit in full. If you don't serve us notice you will lose your deposit.
3. We have a significantly reduced capacity. In order to pay for our basic running costs it is with our deepest regret to inform you that we require a £30 min spend per person when we have live music.
4. Each booking will be for a 2-hour slot. If your table is not booked later you are welcome to stay longer.
5. We can only hold tables for 15min. Please let us know if you are running late. Otherwise it will be given to another guest.